03 December 2014

ARC Natgalley: Until You Find Me by Amber Hart


Until You Find Me Series, Book #1

My rating: 5 stars

Synopsis from GR:
Raven has no idea what to expect when she travels to Africa in search of answers about her family’s past. A twenty-year-old college student from Michigan, she’s never seen anything like the beautiful, treacherous jungles of Cameroon. But nothing takes her breath away like Jospin. As soon as Raven meets the charismatic and intense young hunter, she’s instantly hooked.
Clever, rugged, and fearless, Jospin makes his living from the perils of the jungle. But falling in love with Raven could be the most dangerous thing he’s ever done. The heir to a powerful poaching empire, he holds the key to unlocking the secrets of Raven’s legacy. If she asks the wrong questions, his answers could get them both killed. And yet each and every moment spent holding Raven in his arms is worth the risk.
Raven’s getting closer to the truth. Jospin’s at the point of no return. Their chemistry is out of control, and when they forge a bond that goes beyond blood, desire will take them into uncharted territory.

*ARC courtesy of NetGalley and Random House Publishing*

pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me the sequel will be released tomorrow!!!!!!!! PLEASE!
I really can't wait for an unspecified time in 2015 to read more about Raven, Jospin, Clovis and Leahcim!!

As you could guess, I really loved Until You Find Me. This book is original, sweet, intriguing and its characters are really interesting! At the beginning Raven's motives to go to Cameroon aren't quite clear even to her - more so since she seemed to hate everything about it - but, in the second half of the book, we finally start to understand the plan Raven's dad put into motion asking his daughter to reach him in Africa. Still it's not like that in the meantime I was bored by the plotline: Raven's and Jospin's relationship was pretty engrossing after all! Those two really are something together...even when I couldn't think a way they could remain together if/when the truth came out, I was rooting for them!
The end was so bittersweet...have I already said that I can't really wait for the sequel?!?

I also loved the interactions between Raven and Leahcim, how could I not?! Leahcim felt so real in my mind, his expressions, his gestures...so sweet! I'm really curious of his story and of why he seemed so interested in only Raven, how that sums up to the main storyline. As for all the other unanswered questions and unresolved situations, I'll have to wait. I hate it! Still I'm really, really happy to have read Amber Hart's novel, even if it pain me to wait for the happy ending I want...there will be an happy ending, right? RIGHT??! Oooooookay, I get it: I'm starting to repeat myself.

At last I'd like to thank the author for the chance to read her book through NetGalley and I hope she appreciates my review and that'll be an incentive to write and release the sequel sooner ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment